Every Tuesday 6:30-7:45pm
These weekly classes offer a dynamic practice to strengthen, open and bring balance, along with a mindful approach to improve wellbeing and invigorate body and mind.
Everyone is welcome, from beginners through to those with more experience. Postures will build step by step and be tailored to suit individual needs with modifications or variations.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM 07 NOVEMBER 2017 THE VENUE FOR THESE CLASSES WILL MOVE TO: ST.JOHN'S CHURCH, WATERLOO ROAD, SE1 8TY (see location on a map)
- 2 mins walk from Waterloo Station (Jubilee, Northern, Bakerloo lines and mainline rail)
- 2 mins from Waterloo East Station
- 5 mins walk from Southwark tube station (Jubilee line)
- 14mins walk from Embankment tube station (Bakerloo, Northerm, Circle and District lines)
PLEASE USE THE DOOR TO THE FAR LEFT AS YOU FACE THE CHURCH AND PRESS BUZZER NUMBER 5 ON ARRIVAL.
- Once you've been buzzed in, walk down the stairs past the toilets and through a set of doors.
- Turn left to walk through a common area with offices and then through a second set of doors.
- Continue to the end of the corridor and turn left again - our room is on the right.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS LOCATING THE VENUE OR THE ROOM PLEASE CALL MATT ON 07956 905 583.
- Drop-in: £12
- Monthly pass: £50 for 5 weeks or £40 for 4 weeks (determined by number of Tuesdays in a month - payment before the class, cash/cheque accepted)
BEFORE YOUR FIRST CLASS:
Health form: We ask that you complete a health form before your first class. Please download from here and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring the completed form to class. Alternatively, please arrive 10 minutes early to your first class.
We look forward to seeing you in class soon and in the meantime if you have any further questions or if you are pregnant or have any health conditions that you would like to discuss please get in touch.